BMR, TDEE and Calorie Target Calculator
Calculate your basal metabolic rate (BMR) and total daily energy expenditure (TDEE). Estimate calorie targets that align with your weight loss, gain or maintenance goals.
|BMR||Multiplier||Maintenance||Lose Quickly||Lose Slowly||Gain Slowly||Gain Quickly|
Activity Level Multipliers
General guidelines for determining your activity level.
- Sedentary = BMR x 1.2 (sedentary, little to no exercise at all)
- Lightly active = BMR x 1.375 (light exercise 1-3 days per week)
- Moderately active = BMR x 1.55 (moderate exercise 6-7 days per week)
- Very active = BMR x 1.725 (hard exercise every day, or multiple workouts per day)
- Extra active BMR x 1.9 (hard exercise 2 or more times per day, or hours of moderate cardio)